Descripción del trabajo a postular
Human resource (HR) managers are involved with recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. The job involves keeping up to date with areas such as employment law, which change often.
Generalist HR roles are usually found in small and medium sized companies, where the HR manager will deal with the whole range of HR activities. In large multinationals you will often find specialists, for example in learning and development, recruitment or employee relations.
5 or more years of experience in HR and Training. Individuals with strong training background will be preferred.
- Identify and assess training needs wiithin the company. Meet the managers and supervisors to ascertain training needs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Drive the process of defining company’s Mission, Vision, Values and Goals.
- Carry out business process re-engineering and restructuring.
- Direct and manage the team of HR and administration professionals to create dynamic environment for a multicultural work force.
- Conduct job analysis (job evaluation, job description and job specification), Ensure the development of department wise skill matrix.
- Develop and drive the process of development of departmental missions, goals, and values contributing to corporate Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Establish Key Result Areas (KRAs) for each department
- Devise HR Strategy and Human Resource Planning (HRP) while linking it directly with the corporate Mission, Vision and Goals.
- Develop HR policies and procedures and ensure their implementation in letter and spirit.
- Act as HR Business Partner to all other departments for establishing their internal procedures and systems.
- Spear heading Organizational Renewal and Change Management Process.
- Develop HR dash board to ensure effective and efficient control mechanism for Human Resource department.
- Lead HR department’s Monthly Review Meetings.
- Develop and implement performance management system.
- Lead the process of developing company’s HR portal.
- Review staff salaries, direct salary surveys, design & implement Compensation & Benefit System, and make recommendations for salary adjustments in consultation with department heads.
- Do succession planning for senior level, middle level & critical positions in the organization.
- Develop HR policies, procedures and documents to promote excellent employee relations and maintenance of ‘best practices’ in the workforce.